Odfjell Drilling Ltd. reports for the fourth quarter of 2019
– Operating revenue of USD 221 million
– EBITDA of USD 93 million
– EBIT of USD 42 million
– Net profit of USD 11 million
Odfjell Drilling reports the following highlights in/after Q4 2019:
– Platform Drilling awarded long term contract with ConocoPhillips on the
– More work for Deepsea Atlantic under the Master Frame Agreement
– Aker BP exercised the first optional year in the contract for Deepsea Nordkapp
Please see the attached report for the fourth quarter of 2019.
For further queries, please contact:
Eirik Knudsen, Vice President Corporate Finance & Investor Relations
+47 934 59 173 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
27 February 2020
Odfjell Drilling Ltd.
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section
5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.