Are you interested in working Internationally?
Weare gauging interest for candidates who wish to work in the InternationalSector.
Positionsare based on a 28/28 rotation, and working worldwide. Currently the unitsare working in Namibia, with Hercules scheduled for Canada in Q2 and Mira andBollsta remaining in the African Region.
- Relevant education/certificate from technical or mechanical school/education
- Systematic familiarisation/competence assessment(s) for position
- Documented practical experience as roughneck/assistant Derrickman from permanent/floating installations
- Fluent written/oral English language
- Derrickman supervise the work for Assistant Derrickman.
- Derrickman shall have overall responsibility for and perform required running maintenance in the pumproom, of drilling fluids and chemical mud additives.
- Derrickman shall cooperate with Mud Engineer and mix mud chemicals on his orders.
- Derrickman shall assist with pressure testing of mud manifold.
- Derrickman shall, when required, assist on the drillfloor.
- Derrickman is responsible for training of Assistant Derrickman.
- Derrickman is responsible for checking the mud system and chemical additives.
- Derrickman is responsible for equipment functioning and orderliness in the area.
- Derrickman is responsible for registration/follow-up of stocks of spare parts.
- Derrickman is responsible for maintenance, cleaning and control of/making safe derrick equipment.
- Derrickman is responsible for having the correct setting on the Mudpumps pop off valve (Safety valve/Rupture disk).
- Derrickman is responsible for recording running times for pump parts.
- Derrickman is responsible for recording mud weight and viscosity