Are you interested in working Internationally?
Weare gauging interest for candidates who wish to work in the InternationalSector.
Positionsare based on a 28/28 rotation, and working worldwide. Currently the unitsare working in Namibia, with Hercules scheduled for Canada in Q2 and Mira andBollsta remaining in the African Region.
- Approved Offshore Crane Operator Certification.
- Systematic familiarization/Competence Assessment(s) for position.
- Documented relevant experience from drilling operations on permanent/floating installations
- Fluent written/oral English language
- The Crane Operator is responsible for operating and maintenance of offshore cranes.
- Must ensure that cranes and lifting equipment are in proper working order.
- Logging of crane operations, inspections, etc. of cranes on board.
- Keeping crane log of all ongoing lifts
- Loading/unloading of general/bulk cargo vessels.
- Orderliness/cleanliness in the drilling modules or those areas for which ‘area responsibility’ is attached to the position.
- Supervising and participating in Deck Section maintenance routines, logging and reporting of completed routines.
- Measuring/preparing CSG/DP.
- First inspection of goods arriving/being dispatched.
- Crane flagging.
- Crane Operator is responsible for operating the crane with lifting gear, and for daily maintenance of same.
- Crane Operator is responsible for the proper performance and reporting of daily/weekly maintenance routines pertaining to the Deck Section.
- Crane Operator is responsible for the safe and efficient performance of work on deck.
- Crane Operator shall get to know their subordinates (their abilities) and ensure that new Deck Hands receive the required training, especially in equipment for loading and unloading.
- Crane Operator is responsible for orderliness and cleanliness in own areas/areas for which the post implies ‘area responsibility’.