Odfjell Drilling Ltd : reports for the fourth quarter of 2017
- Operating revenue of USD 171 million
- EBITDA of USD 67 million
- EBIT of USD 27 million
- Net profit of USD 14 million
Odfjell Drilling reports the following highlights in/after Q4 2017:
- Odfjell Drilling received the first call-off under the alliance with Aker BP
- Statoil exercised Deepsea Bergen options
- Well Services awarded contract with Kuwait Oil Company
Please see the attached report for the fourth quarter of 2017.
For further queries, please contact:
Eirik Knudsen, Vice President Corporate Finance & Investor Relations
+47 934 59 173 / firstname.lastname@example.org
28 February 2018
Odfjell Drilling Ltd.
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.