Odfjell Drilling Ltd : ODL - Q2 2017 Report
Odfjell Drilling Ltd. reports for the second quarter of 2017
- Operating revenue of USD 165 million
- EBITDA of USD 72 million
- EBIT of USD 31 million
- Net profit of USD 11 million
Odfjell Drilling reports the following highlights in/after Q2 2017:
- Deepsea Stavanger awarded contracts with Aker BP in Norway and Total in South Africa
- Deepsea Bergen secured drilling program potentially into second half 2019
- Secured extension of the Deepsea Bergen facility
- Platform Drilling secured work for TAQA
- Well Services awarded contract with ConocoPhillips in Norway
Please see the attached report for the second quarter of 2017.
For further queries, please contact:
Eirik Knudsen, Vice President Corporate Finance & Investor Relations
+47 934 59 173 / firstname.lastname@example.org
30 August 2017
Odfjell Drilling Ltd.
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.