Odfjell Drilling Ltd: Results for the third quarter of 2014:
Odfjell Drilling reports for the third quarter of 2014:
- Operating revenue of USD 275 million
- EBITDA of USD 84 million
- Profit of USD 17 million
- Earnings per share of USD 0.09
"The financial results for the third quarter of 2014 are reflecting the a continued soft market for engineering and well services in 2014, primarily in the North Sea region," says CEO Simen Lieungh.
Odfjell Drilling reports the following material events:
- Share buy-back program initiated.
- Well Services contract awards worth USD 250 million in estimated future revenues.
- Yard delivery of Deepsea Aberdeen.
Please see the attached report for the third quarter of 2014.
For further queries, please contact:
Lasse H. Johannesen, Vice President Corporate Finance & Investor Relations
+47 995 06 908 / email@example.com
Gisle Johanson, SVP Communications
+47 414 40 050 / firstname.lastname@example.org
26 November 2014
Odfjell Drilling Ltd.
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.