Odfjell Drilling Ltd: Minutes of Annual General Meeting 2014
Hamilton, Bermuda, 18 June 2014: Odfjell Drilling Ltd. (the "Company") advises that the 2014 Annual General Meeting of the Company was held on June 18, 2014 at 09.00 a.m. at the Fairmont Hamilton Princess Hotel, 76 Pitts Bay Road, Pembroke, Hamilton HM08, Bermuda.
The following resolutions were passed:
- To approve the code of conduct for the Nomination Committee
- To elect Bengt Lie Hansen as a member and chairman of the Nomination Committee
- To elect Helene Odfjell as a member of the Nomination Committee
- To appoint PricewaterhouseCoopers AS as the auditor of the Company and to authorize the Company's Directors to determine their remuneration
- To approve the remuneration of the Company's Board of Directors up to a total amount of fees not to exceed US$250,000 for the year ended December 31, 2014.
In addition, the audited consolidated financial statements for the Company for the year ended December 31, 2013 and the Board of Directors' guidelines for the remuneration of the executive personnel were presented to the Meeting.
For further information, please contact:
Lasse H. Johannesen, VP Corporate Finance & Investor Relations
Mobile: +47 995 06 908
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.